Virosol Citrus Cleaner Degreaser x 5 ltr
- Fast acting cleaner and degreasing agent
- Formulated from a blend of citrus solvents and surfactants
- Removes grime, oil, soilage, rubber and dirt
- Safe for use on a variety of surfaces
- Easy exchange promise
- 100% Customer satisfaction
Citrus fragranced water-based cleaner and degreaser concentrate, great for removing rubber marks and cutting through grease, oil, grime and various dirt.
- High Stock Levels
- Next working day delivery
If you have a question about this product, please use the area below, click 'SUBMIT' when you're done and we'll get back to you ASAP!
Virosol Citrus Cleaner & Degreaser x 5 ltr
- A water-based citrus cleaner concentrate that effectively removes oil and rubber marks from floors and equipment.
- A citrus-based cleaner and degreaser, Virosol has been formulated for maximum cleaning power, without being a hazardous or classified product.
- A blend of naturally derived citrus solvent with specialised surfactants and sodium citrate, Virosol is rapidly biodegradable to EEC standards.
- Virosols fast-acting formula removes dirt, grime, diesel oil, wax-based soilage, mineral oils, rubber, tar and bitumen and engineering oil.
- For ultimate versatility, Virosol will clean; anti-slip floors, stainless steel, machinery and equipment, work surfaces, vinyl and plastic coatings, asphalt, varnished surfaces, industrial paintwork and painted floors, ceramic tiles, plastic ceilings and walls and concrete.
- Appearance: Orange
- Odour: Pleasant
- Solubility: Soluble
- PH Value Cons: 11.4
- PH Value Diluted: 1.0 - 1.1
Store in cool, well ventilated area. Keep container tightly closed.
Health & Safety Information:
Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Immediately rinse mouth and drink plenty of water (200-300ml). Do not give victim anything to drink if they are unconscious. Get medical attention immediately.
Skin contact: Wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists after washing.
Eye contact: Immediately flush with plenty of water for up to 15 minutes. Remove any contact lenses and open eyes wide apart. Get medical attention if any discomfort continues.
Eye goggles and gloves.
|Manufacturer Code:||326||Alternative Product Codes:||Clover Chemicals-CL--1006, VIROSOL|
|pH (Concentrated):||11.4||pH (Diluted):||1.0 - 1.1|
|Delivery Time:||Next Day||Application:||Degreasers|